We aim to deliver the best services possible.
We've published our Customer Services Standards, so you know what to expect from us when you use our services.
We really welcome and value your feedback - both when we've done well and when we could have done something different or better. We strive to learn from all feedback we're given, and use the information to improve our services.
If we fail to deliver or our standards fall below your expectations, our officers will take ownership and work with you to resolve any issues.
If you're unhappy with the service you've received and want to make a complaint, we have policies in place to help you do this:
- Compliments, Comments and Complaints Policy and Procedure
- Children's Social Care Complaints Policy and Procedure
- Adult Social Care Complaints Policy and Procedure
Get in touch
We accept compliments, comments and complaints in all formats, including through:
- an online form on this page
- email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- our social media channels
If you give us your contact details when you get in touch, we'll respond to you about your feedback.