- report a missed bin
- Find your bin collection day
- report a problem with your bin
- request a new bin
- get help to put your bins out
MyAccount is the quickest and easiest way to interact with us - you won't have to call, email of visit our offices to ask for the service you need.
Once you've registered, you can use MyAccount at any time that suits you, from any device connected to the internet.
Core component - MyAccount - link
MyAccount - text block 1 - What can I use MyAccount for
What can I use MyAccount for?
You can use MyAccount to make enquiries about our services, track how far requests have progressed and make payments for some services.
MyAccount - video - Services available through MyAccount
MyAccount - accordion 1
- register to use the household waste and recycling centres (tips)
- report a problem with a road
- report a problem with street furniture
- report a problem with a tree, hedge or bush
- report a problem with rubbish or graffiti
You can view your:
- Councill Tax or Business Rates bill
- benefit claim (if you have one)
- next benefit payment date and amount
- overpayment details
- tell us if you've moved into a new address
- tell us if you've moved out of your current address
You can submit an enquiry about any of our services.
- give us feedback about our services
- let us know what you think about MyAccount
MyAccount - text block 2 - How to register
How to register
MyAccount - video - How to register for MyAccount