Admission arrangements (admission policies) for 2022 were agreed by 28 February 2021. A copy must be made available on the school's website.
A copy must also be sent to us.
The arrangements must comply with admissions law and follow the School Admissions Code.
- Brooke Hill Academy Trust Admissions Policy 2022 - applies to Brooke Hill Academy and Edith Weston Academy
- Casterton College Admissions Policy 2022
- Catmose Primary School Admissions Policy 2022
- Catmose College Admissions Policy 2022
- English Martyrs Catholic Academy Admissions Policy 2022
- English Martyrs Catholic Academy Supplementary Information Form 2022
- Leighfield Primary School Admission Arrangements 2022
- Rutland County Council Admission Arrangements 2022 - applies to Oakham C of E
- Rutland Learning Trust Admissions Policy 2022 (Cottesmore Academy, Empingham C of E, Exton and Greetham C of E) Great Casterton C of E, Ketton C of E, Langham C of E, St Nicholas C of E, Uppingham C of E, Whissendine C of E)
- Ryhall CE Academy Admissions Policy 2022
- St Mary & St John C of E Admissions Policy 2022
- St Mary & St John C of E, 2022 Supplementary Information Form A
- St Mary & St John C of E, 2022 Supplementary Information Form B
- Uppingham Community College Admission Arrangements 2022