When you adopt a child, you take on all the rights and responsibilities of a birth parent.
Our adoption services are part of Family Adoption Links - a partnership of local authorities who work together to support:
- those looking to adopt
- families who have already adopted
To start your adoption journey, visit the Family Adoption Links website to find:
- more information about adoption
- how we'll help you through the process
- guidance after you've adopted
About the Family Adoption Links partnership
Through working together, the partnership aims to be more effective at finding the best match for all children whose plan is for adoption.
The partnership is made up of:
- Rutland County Council
- Leicester City Council
- Leicestershire County Council
- Lincolnshire County Council
- North Lincolnshire Council