Planning enforcement deals with breaches of planning controls - including where:
- development has taken place without planning permission
- a development is not built as approved
- a development does not comply with conditions
- work to a listed building has taken place without consent
- work to or removal of protected trees or hedgerows has taken place without consent
- an advert is displayed without consent
Report a breach of planning control
You can report a breach of planning controls through the form on this page.
Our Planning Enforcement Policy explains how we investigate suspected breaches of planning control.