We have a limited number of bulky waste collections available.
Bulky waste collections can only be collected after your items have been left outside for at least 72 hours (3 days).
To book a collection:
Call: 01572 722577
Monday to Thursday, 8.30am to 5pm
Friday, 8.30am to 4.30pm
This service costs £35, for up to four items.
If you get Council Tax support, you can have up to two free collections each year.
All large bulky household items need to be left outside your property where it is easy to gain access for their removal.
We can take up to four items per collection, including:
- white goods - for example washing machines and fridges
- carpets - must be manageable by two people, rolled and tied
- suites - a three piece suite counts as three items
- beds - a bed and mattress counts as two items
- bags of household waste - two black bags count as one item
- garden shed - this counts as four items. Maximum size is eight foot six foot. Must be dismantled with glass removed and nails hammered down.
Any items containing glass must be wrapped in an old blanket or something similar.
We are unable to collect the following items:
- garden waste
- soil, bricks, concrete or rubble
- tyres and car parts
- cast iron boilers or baths
- gas bottles
- garage doors and window frames
- oil tanks
- large sheds (bigger than 8ft x 6ft)