The Rutland Adult Learning and Skills Service (RALSS) provides opportunities for adults to improve their skills through a wide range of academic and vocational courses.
Working in partnership with Peterborough Regional College, RALSS offers apprenticeships and workplace learning qualifications in areas like:
- Support Teaching and Learning in Schools
- Early Years and Childcare
- Business Administration
- Customer Service
- Accounts (AAT)
- Information Communication Technology
Rutland Adult Learning and Skills Service is an accredited centre for the Association of Accounting Technicians (AAT), offering courses for AAT Certificate in Accounting Level 2,3 and 4. Progress your career in finance with an AAT qualification - opening doors to chartered accountancy, university, self-employment and more.
Qualifications gained through adult learning play an important role in seeking employment and some of our Community Learning courses, such as maths and English, are FREE.
Figures show the success rates for RALSS learners are well above the national average:
- GCSE success rate for all learners of 97% (10% above national average)
- All RALSS qualification success rate of 92% (9% above national average)
- Apprenticeships success of 79% (7% above the national rate)
- Community Learning 93% success (5% above national average)
For more information or details about courses, please call: 01572 758 122 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org