Whole Plan Viability
The Whole Plan Viability Study forms part of the evidence base to support the preparation of the Local Plan. The study provides evidence on viability and how development will help to provide the infrastructure required to support the development set out in the Plan.
Local Plan review 2017 viability update
Gypsy, Traveller and Travelling Showpeople Accommodation Assessment
The Gypsy, Traveller and Travelling Showpeople Accommodation Assessment forms part of the evidence base to support the preparation of the Local Plan Review.
The assessment considers the accommodation needs of gypsies and travellers, showpeople and other people with a nomadic lifestyle in Rutland and South Kesteven District. It supersedes previous studies undertaken for the Council in 2012 and 2013.
South Kesteven and Rutland gypsy, traveller and traveling showpeople accommodation August 2016
The Housing Supply background paper forms part of the evidence base to support the preparation of the Local Plan Review.
Housing Supply Background Paper - October 2015
- Explains the calculation of the housing supply figures in the Rutland Local Plan Review Issues and Options Consultation Paper (November 2015)
- Shows the calculation of the remaining dwelling requirement 2015-2016
- Includes a detailed breakdown of the allocated sites and dwellings with planning permission/under construction that make up the housing supply
The Five Year Land Supply 2019/20-2023/24
Five Year Land Supply Report 2019/20- 2023/24
- The National Planning Policy Framework (NPPF) includes a requirement for local planning authorities to identify and update annually a supply of specific deliverable sites sufficient to provide five years’ worth of housing land when assessed against their housing requirements.
- This report sets out the five year land supply position for Rutland County Council at 31st March 2019. The report compares the current requirement for new homes in the county with the deliverable supply to establish the number of years of supply which are available.
- The five year period covered by this statement is therefore the 1st April 2019 to the 31st March 2024.
The accessibility standards study is available to read below.
Accessibility Standards Study February 2017
The Strategic Housing Market Assessment
The Strategic Housing Market Assessment (SHMA) forms part of the evidence base to support the preparation of the Local Plan Review
It identifies the “objectively assessed housing need” for new housing and the different types of housing that will be required.
The report was published in August 2014 and updates issued in October 2015, April 2017 and July 2019, taking account of the latest population and household projections.
Draft Windfall Housing Study
The Windfall Housing Study forms part of the evidence base to support the preparation of the Local Plan.
The study assesses the potential contribution from windfall housing sites towards meeting the Council’s future housing needs over the period to 2036