Important Open Space and Frontages Review
The Important Open Space and Frontages Review forms part of the evidence base to support the preparation of the Local Plan.
The study reviews and updates the Important Open Space, Frontages and Green Corridors study that was previously published in 2010.
Phase 1 Habitat Survey
The Phase 1 Habitat Survey forms part of the evidence base to support the preparation of the Local Plan.
· Phase 1 Habitat Survey - Oakham
· Phase 1 Habitat Survey - Stamford
· Phase 1 Habitat Survey - Uppingham
The purpose of the survey is to provide RCC with evidence on habitats and protected species on land around the edge of Oakham, Uppingham and on the edge of Stamford in Rutland
Please note that certain data relating to the location of protected species has been removed from this version of the report.
Sport and Recreation
The Sport and Recreation Facility Strategy and Open Space and Informal Recreation Assessment forms part of the evidence base to support the preparation of the Local Plan Review.
The assessment covers the period up to 2036 and reviews and updates the previous study published in 2009.
The assessment includes:
- an updated set of standards for the provision of open space;
- gaps in provision at the town and parish level;
- recommendations to inform long-term land use planning for sports facilities and open spaces and priorities for investment.