Find a property

The housing options team provide a helpful housing advice service and manage Rutland's social housing register.

The Council’s housing register is an online application process and is available for anyone who qualifies under our housing allocations policy to join. 

There are over 2,000 social housing properties in Rutland, all owned by registered social landlords. 

Once you've registered through our online digital portal, the housing options team will verify your application and your application will be made live. 

We manage the housing register and if you application for a property is successful, the housing options team will contact you.

We do not operate a bidding system in Rutland.

If you're threatened with homelessness please let us know - we may be able to help.

How to apply for housing

Apply online to join the housing register

Or use the QR code to visit the application portal:
Housing options qr code.png

Registration does not guarantee that an offer of accommodation will be made

Need some help?

If you need help to use the online application process, email us at:

Our housing options team are only available for pre-arranged face-to-face appointments. 

Our offices are currently close to the general public.

Was this information helpful?
Was this information helpful?
Was this information helpful?