Unfortunately, due to COVID-19, we are unable to take any bookings for renewal of Vows Ceremonies
Your renewal ceremony
A ceremony officer will work with you to prepare everything for this special day and will draft the first script.
You'll be able to amend this to suit your needs and wishes.
A typical order of ceremony includes:
- welcome and introduction
- absent guests / remembrance of a loved one
- reflections of your original ceremony day
- the opportunity to mention any children of the marriage or grandchildren
- renewal of vows and promises
- re-dedication of original rings or exchange of new rings
- hopes for your future
- final reading/poem
- closing of the ceremony
- signing of the souvenir certificate and photo opportunity
The ceremony officer will arrive at your venue approximately 30 minutes before the ceremony is due to begin.
The ceremony itself usually lasts about 25-30 minutes, depending on the options you've chosen.
At the end of the ceremony, your souvenir certificate is signed by yourselves, the witnesses and the ceremony officer.
Your renewal of vows ceremony certificate cannot be used as proof of identification.
The ceremony legally binding on those who take part in it.
Renewal of vows ceremony fees For information only - you cannot book a ceremony at this time
Day of the week
Monday to Thursday
- administration before and on the day of your ceremony
- attendance of the ceremony officer at the ceremony
- a souvenir certificate
To book Catmose Cottage, you'll need to pay a £55 deposit to secure the booking.
To book other venues, you'll need to pay a £60 deposit to secure the booking.
The deposit will be deducted from the total fee.
The balance is due no later than four weeks before the ceremony.
If your chosen venue charges additional fees, these are your responsibility to pay