Home > My Services > Benefits > Apply for Housing Benefit

Apply for Housing Benefit

If you are of working age you need to check to see if you should be claiming Universal Credit instead of Housing Benefit. This includes couples where at least one is working age

Please go to our Universal Credit page for more information.

If you can’t claim Universal Credit, please make an application for Housing Benefit. You can download a form below.

Benefit Claim Form

This form is for claiming Housing Benefit and Council Tax Support. It's important that you complete the form as fully as possible. 

If you need some help please contact us.

You can assess your possible entitlement by using the the benefits calculator.

Was this information helpful?
Was this information helpful?