MyAccount is a new way for people living in Rutland to self-serve and track the progress of requests they make to our services online.
MyAccount is the quickest and easiest way to interact with us - you won’t have to call, email or visit our offices to ask for the service you need.
You can use MyAccount at any time that suits you, from any device that’s connected to the internet.
What can I use MyAccount for?
You will be able to use MyAccount to make service enquiries, track how far they’ve progressed and make online payments for some services.
- Report a missed bin
- Report a problem with my bin
- Request a new bin
- Get help to put my bins out
- Register to use the household waste and recycling centres (tips)
- Take away large household items
- Report a problem with a road
- Report a problem with street furniture
- Report a problem with a tree, hedge or bush
- Report a problem with rubbish and graffiti
You'll be able to view the following in one place:
- Your Council Tax or Business Rates bill
- Your instalments
- Your payments
- Your balance
- Your benefit claim (if you have one)
- The date and the amount of your next benefit payment
- Details of any overpayment of benefit
- Tell us you’ve moved into a new address
- Tell is you’ve moved out of your current address
- Submit an enquiry about a service that’s not currently available through MyAccount
- Comment on a service received
- Comment on MyAccount
How to register
Need some help?
If you have any issues with registering or using MyAccount, please contact our customer services team for help:
Telephone: 01572 722577
Monday to Thursday: 9am to 12.30pm and 2pm to 5pm
Friday: 9am to 12.30pm and 2pm to 4.30pm