Referral, Assessment and Intervention Service
The following privacy notice applies to Referral, Assessment and Intervention Service.
- Relationships Information
- Education Information
- Contact details
- Other agencies involved
- Prosecution Information
- Health Information
- NHS Number
- Extended family details
- Referral/Assessment Information
Agencies we might share the information with / request information from:
- Health Agencies – Health Visitors, GP, CAMHS, Specialist Services
- Education Providers – Nursery, School, Childminders
- Other Local Authorities
- Community Safety
- Adult Social Care
- Early Help Service
- Other Public Bodies
- Third Sector/Voluntary Agencies
- Substance/Alcohol Misuse agencies
- Youth Offending Service
- Ambulance Service
- Mental Health Services – Adult and Children
- Border Control
- Legal Service
- Commissioned Delivery Partners
Purpose for processing:
- Safeguarding of children and families
- Service delivery
- Service Improvement
- Prevention/Detection of Crime/Fraud
- Service Planning/Research
Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the legal bases we rely on for processing personal information for general purposes are:
- Vital Interest – The processing is necessary to protect the vital interests of a data subject or another person.
- Public Task - The processing is necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or an official function, with a clear basis in law.
Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the legal basis we rely on for processing special personal information for general purposes are:
- Public Health - The processing is necessary for the delivery of Health and Social Care Services.
Use of your NHS Number in Children Social Care
If you are receiving support from adult social care then the NHS may share your NHS number with Childrens Social Care. This is so that the NHS and adult social care are using the same number to identify you whilst providing your care.
By using the same number the NHS and Childrens social care can work together more closely to improve your care and support.
We will use this Number in an integrated care record system across a number of support services including GP’s, hospitals, community matrons, district nurses and social care practitioners.
If you wish to opt-out from the use of your NHS Number for social care purposes, please talk with your social worker, by contacting us on 01572 722577 or email firstname.lastname@example.org .