Disclosure log

We publish responses to Freedom of Information (FOI) and Environmental Information Regulations requests. If you’re thinking of making a request then you may find the information you’re looking for in our disclosure log, which can be found below.

For information regarding responses prior to 1 January 2018 please contact the FOI team on foi@rutland.gov.uk

More information on the Freedom of Information Act and Environmental Information Regulations can be found on the Information Commissioner's Office website.

In order to comply with the Data Protection Act 2018 and the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), we provide you with information about the personal data you give to us. This information is set out below:

Rutland County Council is the data controller for the personal information you may provide. You can contact us by phone on 01572 722577, via email to dataprotection@rutland.gov.uk or by writing to us at Data Protection, Catmose House, Oakham, Rutland. LE15 6HP.

Your information will be used only to be able to respond to your Freedom of Information Request.

Your personal data may be shared with other teams within the council in order to provide a service to you, to ensure our records are kept up to date or otherwise where we are required to do so under other legislation.  We may share the data with third parties if we are required by law to do so, this may include the Police or Government Agencies.  We will not sell your data or use it for marketing purposes without your consent.

We will keep your data for 2 years. This is in accordance with current legislation.

You have the following rights under the GDPR.  Please note not all of these rights apply to all processing.  Further details on each right can be found on our website. 

  • The right to be informed
  • The right of access·         
  • The right to rectification        
  •  The right to erasure
  • The right to restrict processing 
  •  The right to data portability
  • The right to object
  •    Rights related to automated decision making, including 'profiling’


    If you are not happy with the way the council is handling your personal information you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioner’s Office. 

FOI Responses



Benefits & Taxation

Planning and Environment

Housing and RCC Property

Staffing & Structure





Was this information helpful?
Was this information helpful?