Our customer services team are here to answer your enquiries over the telephone and through email.
The walk-in customer services centre at our Oakham offices is closed, so you are not able to make face to face enquiries at this time.
Monday to Thursday, 8.30am to 5pm
Friday, 8.30am to 4.30pm
T: 01572 722577
There is also an emergency support line for enquiries outside of these hours - Harborough Lifeline:
T: 01858 464499
If you are vulnerable or self-isolating and have no one to get you food or medicines, call our crisis helpline: 01572 729603 Monday to Thursday, 9am to 5pm, Friday 9am to 4.30pm
Your Council - our commitment
Serving our customers is what we are here to do - we want our customers to have a positive experience.
All staff are guided by a framework of standards and behaviour that support good services to customers.
We want to meet their need or concern.
Our Service Values
We want to provide as high a standard of customer service as possible whenever you contact us.
We aim to:
- make it easy to contact us by providing convenient access channels (telephone, email and online) to council services
- make sure our customer service team are courteous and professional at all times
- provide an efficient service to you
- present our services in an environment that reflects our standards of customer care
- promote good relationships between the Council and our customers