See our Changes and closures to Council services page for information about opening hours during COVID-19
We aim at Rutland County Council to deliver an excellent service to our customers. All of our staff are guided by core values and behaviours that support providing good services to customers.
We have in place a Customer Services team that is solely dedicated to the delivery of good customer services either directly or by involving the most appropriate expert we have.
Office opening times
You can visit our Customer Services Team at the Customer Services Centre, located at the main Council Offices. The Customer Service Centre is open:
Monday 8.30am - 4.45pm
Tuesday 9.00am - 4.45pm
Wednesday 8.30 am - 4.45 pm
Thursday 8.30am - 4.45pm
Friday 8.30am - 4.15pm
Your Council - our commitment
Serving our customers is what we at Rutland County Council are here to do.
All staff are guided by a framework of standards and behaviour that support good services to customers. We want our customers to have a positive experience. We want to meet their need or concern.
Our Service Values
- To ensure it is easy to contact us by providing convenient access channels (telephone, visiting in person, email/web) to council services
- To ensure our Customer Service Advisor's are courteous and professional at all times
- To provide an efficient service to you
- To present our services in an environment that reflects the Councils' standards of Customer Care
- To promote good relationships between the Council and its customers
We want to provide as high a standard of customer service as possible whenever you contact us. You can view/download a copy of our Customer Care Standards.