Street Name Plates

Street name plates on adopted highway are maintained by the County Council. If the street name plate is on unadopted highway, they may be maintained by the local residents/Parish or Town Council or a developer.

Once you have checked and found out whether or not the street has been adopted by the council; you can report any maintenance issues regarding existing street nameplates to our highways department.

You can contact our Highways department either by email or sending a letter to:

Highways Department
Rutland County Council
Catmose Street
LE15 6HP 

If you would like to report online please use our FixMyStreet Service      

New Developments

We are responsible for supplying and installing street name plates for new developments. The developer is recharged for this service. Once the road has been adopted the name plate will be maintained by the council.

The property developer will need to contact to request the installation of a street name plate.

Was this information helpful?
Was this information helpful?
Was this information helpful?