Home > My Community > Parking > Blue Badge Permits > Lost, stolen and replacement Blue Badges

Lost, stolen and replacement Blue Badges

If your Blue Badge is lost, stolen or damaged you can report it and get a replacement.

If you apply online at the Gov.uk website you will need to send or email any supporting documents to: bluebadges@rutland.gov.ukor Rutland County Council, Catmose Street, Oakham, LE15 6HP

Alternatively, you can take your application & supporting documents to Customer Services for them to be checked.    

A £10 application fee is also payable.    

Blue Badge Replacement Form

How to pay

  • You can make an online payment
  • A cheque made payable to Rutland County Council can be put in the post.
  • You can call Customer Services on 01572 722577 and make a payment over the phone.
  • Or you can pay in person at the Customer Service Desk – Please note cash payments are no longer accepted at our Customer Service Desk.  Payment can be made by Debit/Credit Card or Cheque.   

Rights and responsibilities

The Department for Transport has developed a useful guide for Blue Badge holders. It explains your responsibilities as a badge holder as well as how to display the badge and when you need to use a parking clock. Visit www.gov.uk to find out more.  It should be noted that the Blue Badge remains the property of the issuing local authority which has powers to withdraw the Blue Badge in some circumstances. The authority may also require the return of a Blue Badge on account of its misuse leading to a relevant conviction, or where the authority is satisfied that the Blue Badge was obtained by false representation.

Was this information helpful?
Was this information helpful?
Was this information helpful?