Oakham Enterprise Park, Ashwell Road, Oakham, Rutland, LE15 7TU
UNIT TO LET
The Business Park is located in Oakham on Ashwell Road and is easily accessible from the A1 with close links to Stamford, Peterborough, Melton Mowbray and Leicester.
Oakham Enterprise Park is a 25 acre secure business park consisting of more than 100 units ranging in size from 30 sq ft to 12,000 sq ft in size.
This unit provides a ground level storage unit approximately measuring 127 sq ft.
Planning Business Use Classification
We are advised that the current planning use for the development is:
B8 Storage or distribution – This class includes open air storage
Business rates are payable on the unit, a guide to the amount of rates payable and to find out further information on applying for rate relief is available on Rutland County Council’s Business Rates web page.
The rental being sought is £1000 + VAT per annum. The landlord will require the rent to be paid monthly in advance.
A service charge is payable of £130 + VAT per annum.
Five year lease on internal repairing terms. The lease will be contracted out of the Landlord & Tenant Act 1954 security of tenure provisions
Tenant to pay Landlord’s reasonable legal costs in relation to lease currently set at £150+VAT.
Tenant to pay deposit of £300 + VAT
Status of Applicants Rutland County Council is keen to support start-up businesses, and preference may be given to applications from new businesses. Consideration may be given to the volume of employment to be provided initially and its likely growth, the degree of employment diversity to be created for the local economy, the growth prospects of the business and the compatibility of the business with other occupiers and the surroundings generally.
If you wish to arrange a viewing, receive further information on our portfolio of properties or would like to discuss your requirements please contact the Property Service Desk
Rutland County Council Property Service Desk
Summary of Availability
Unit Name: Unit 1J OEP
Dimensions: 127 sq ft / 11.7 m2
Rent pa: £1000 + VAT
Service Charge pa: £130 + VAT
Availability: TO LET
Rutland County Council ('the lessor') of this property gives notice that:-
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or a contract.
2. All statements contained in these particulars are made without responsibility on the part of the lessor.
3. None of the statements contained in these particulars is to be relied upon as a statement or representation of fact.
4. Any intending lessee must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of the statements contained in these particulars.
5. The lessor does not make or give and no person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property. https://www.rutland.gov.uk/EasySiteWeb/GatewayLink.aspx?alId=27011