Ketton Business Centre Ketton Business Centre, Pit Ln, Ketton, Stamford PE9 3SZ
All units currently let.
The Business Park is located on the outskirts of the village of Ketton, and consists of 8 large sized workshops.
Please note that planning restrictions prevent retail businesses operating on this site and the site is not considered suitable for motor repairs/servicing/inspection.
The development comprises of 8 workshops unit with roller shutter doors. Five purpose built units and a converted barn, modernised into 3 units. All have recently been refurbished and have ample car parking and circulation space. All units have 3 phase electricity.
Planning Business Use Classification
We are advised that the current planning use for the development is:
B1 Business – Offices (other than those that fall within A2), research and development of products and processes, light industry appropriate in a residential area.
B2 General Industrial – Use for industrial process other than one falling within class B1 (excluding incineration purposes, chemical treatment, or landfill or hazardous waste.
B8 Storage and Distribution – on a discretionary basis.
Information is available via Rutland County Council Business Rates information page.
A variable service charge is payable each year. A reasonable contribution towards the costs and expenses incurred by the landlord of cleaning lighting inspection, maintenance, repair, and renewing the common parts and Pit Lane.
We insure the buildings and recharge the tenant a fair proportion of the premium. The tenant to indemnify the council against any third party claims
A rent deposit of three months’ rent is required
The property is connected to the mains electricity, Superfast fibre broadband and water.
Applications and Viewings
All workshop units at Ketton Business Estate will be advertised via a commercial property agent. Further details will be provided when there are vacancies.
Misrepresentation Act 1967
Rutland County Council ('the lessor') of this property gives notice that:-
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or a contract.
2. All statements contained in these particulars are made without responsibility on the part of the lessor.
3. None of the statements contained in these particulars is to be relied upon as a statement or representation of fact.
4. Any intending lessee must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of the statements contained in these particulars.
5. The lessor does not make or give and no person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.