Ashwell Business Units
Ashwell Business Units, Ashwell Road, Oakham, Rutland, LE15 7QJ
All units let
Ashwell Business Units are located around 1.5 miles north of Oakham and is easily accessible from the A1, with close links to Stamford, Peterborough and Melton Mowbray.
The development comprises two buildings one containing workshop units and the other office units. The Ashwell Business Units estate has ample car parking and circulation space:
- Building 1 - Office units containing 6 units plus communal facilities.
- Building 2 - Workshop and storage units.
Electricity, water, Superfast fibre broadband, WC and shower facilities are available on site.
Building 1 contains mainly office units, with two having additional workshop space. The units benefit from electric heating, carpet, full network capacity with broadband available and office furniture. The business units contain a communal kitchen/refreshment area, WC's, male and female showers, lobby area and spacious meeting room.
An Energy Performance Certificate for this building is available on request.
Building 2 contains four workshop and storage units with roller shutter doors and three-phase electricity. Units 7/8/9 are single spaces and unit 10 has two additional spaces that may be suitable for office use.
Planning Business Use Classification
We are advised that the current planning use for the development is:
- B1 Business – Offices (other than those that fall within A2), research and development of products and processes, light industry appropriate in a residential area.
- B2 General Industrial – Use for industrial process other than one falling within class B1 (excluding incineration purposes, chemical treatment, or landfill or hazardous waste.
- B8 Storage and Distribution – on a discretionary basis
Rental fees and charges
A deposit of three months' rent is required when taking up a tenancy in one of these units. A monthly service charge is also payable, which covers cleaning, lighting and ground maintenance.
Applications and Viewings
All the units at the Ashwell Business Units will be advertised a commercial property agent. Further details will be provided when there are vacancies.
Misrepresentation Act 1967
We ('the lessor') of this property give notice that:
- These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or a contract.
- All statements contained in these particulars are made without responsibility on the part of the lessor. None of the statements contained in these particulars is to be relied upon as a statement or representation of fact.
- Any intending lessee must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of the statements contained in these particulars.
- The lessor does not make or give and no person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.