To provide late-night refreshment and regulated entertainment, and sell alcohol, you need a premises licence from us if you are in the Rutland area.
Under new measures brought in as part of the Immigration Act 2016, immigration checks will be part of the process for applying for a licence. A premises licence will not be issued to anyone who does not have permission to be or work in the UK.
Recently legislation changes have made it an offence for licensee's to purchase alcohol for onward sale or supply from an unapproved UK wholesaler - check that the wholesaler is approved on GOV.UK.
You can apply online for a new premises licence or to amend an existing premises licence using the links below.
When you apply online, we'll send copies of your application to the relevant authorities on your behalf.
- Apply for a new premises licence - Consent to be a DPS
- Apply for a full variation of a premises licence
- Apply for a minor variation of a premises licence
- Apply to transfer a premises licence - Consent to transfer
- Apply to vary a Designated Premises Supervisor (DPS) - Consent to be a DPS
- Request to be removed as a DPS
- Submit a notification of interest under section 178
- Submit an interim authority notice