The Health and Wellbeing Board brings local stakeholders together to improve the health and wellbeing of people in Rutland.
Local health and care organisations have worked with the public to produce a new Health and Wellbeing Strategy for 2022-2027.
The aim of Rutland's strategy is safe, healthy and caring communities where people start well and thrive together through their life.
To deliver this, all stakeholders will focus on seven priorities:
- Best start for life
- Staying healthy and independent: prevention
- Living well with long term conditions and healthy ageing
- Making access to health services fair for all Rutland residents
- Preparing for population growth and change
- Making sure people are well supported in the last phase of their lives
- Cross-cutting themes - supporting good mental health, reducing health inequalities,COVID-19 recovery and readiness
The Health and Wellbeing Board will publish annual reports about how the aims and priorities of the strategy are progressing - the next report will be published in spring 2023.