Offers of secondary school places for September 2023 were sent out on the national offer day - 1 March 2023.
You can still submit an application, but bear in mind that schools may already be full.
You'll need to print and return our Secondary School Application Form. If you'd like us to send you a form through the post, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01572 722 577.
Each local authority is responsible for coordinating secondary school admissions for children living in their area. This means:
- if you live in Rutland but want to apply to a school that's in a different county - you should submit your late application to us
- if you live in a different county but want to apply for a place in a Rutland secondary school - you should submit your late application to the council where you live (check your council's website for details)
Secondary School Admissions Brochure
Our Secondary School Admissions Brochure:
- explains the admissions process in detail
- has information about Rutland's secondary schools
- tells you where you can find more information
It's important to read the brochure before you submit your application, so:
- you're aware of your preferred school's admission arrangements (policy)
- you can check eligibility for school transport
- you can make sure you include the right information with your application
Contact our admissions service
If you have any questions about the starting secondary school admissions process, please contact our admissions service:
Call: 01572 722 577