Offers of primary school places for September 2023 were made available on National Offer Day (17 April 2023).
If you haven't applied for a primary school place for your child, you can still submit an application. However, some schools may now be full.
You’ll need to print and return our Primary School Application Form.
If you’d like us to send you a form through the post, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: 01572 722 577.
Each local authority is responsible for coordinating primary school admissions for children living in their area.
If you live in Rutland but want to apply to a school in a different county, you should submit your late application to us.
If you live in a different county but want to apply for a place at a Rutland primary school, you should submit your late application to the council where you live. Check your local council’s website for details.
Primary School Admissions Brochure
Our Primary School Admissions Brochure:
- explains the process in detail
- has information about Rutland's primary schools
- tells you where you can find more information
It's important to read the brochure before you submit your application, so:
- you're aware of your preferred school's admissions arrangements (policy)
- you can check eligibility for school transport
- you can make sure you include the right information with your application
Contact our admissions service
If you have any questions about the starting primary school admissions process, please contact our admissions service:
Call: 01572 722577