We comply with the Local Government Transparency Code.
The code sets out:
- the minimum amount of data local authorities must publish
- the frequency it must be published at
- how the information should be published
Payment performance data
To comply with the Public Contracts Regulations 2015, we publish data showing that our invoices are paid within 30 days. This includes the amount of interest paid to suppliers and the total liability to suppliers from breaches of the requirements.
First tier suppliers are companies selling materials and goods.
Prime contractors are contractors that provide a single point of contact for a supply chain to deliver on or more projects.
Our 2022/23 accounts show that:
- 96.07% of invoices were paid within 30 days
- 0% interest paid
- £22,200 total liability to our suppliers
Visit the Contracts Register for details about:
- commissioned activity
- framework agreements
- legally enforceable agreements valued over £5,000
To filter and download Rutland's entries:
- Use the filters to select 'Welland Procurement' from the organisations list
- Select 'Update'
- Select 'Export' - this will open a new window
- Select 'Export' again to download the information
- Use the filters, select Rutland County Council as the central purchasing body (column AE)
- Apply other filters to select the information you need