We have mentors who offer free, confidential one to one support for a variety issues.
We can work with you on a regular basis to:
- help you achieve your goals
- find ways to deal with any difficulties you're having
Mentors are trained and experienced youth workers who can work with you in or out of school time.
You can self-refer, or you can ask your parent, carer or school to get in touch with us to make a referral on your behalf.
Our Service is for any children and young people who are in care and looked after, young people leaving care, unaccompanied and refugee children, children with disabilities and children on a Child Protection Plan. It doesn’t matter where you live or what type of placement it is.
An advocate is someone who can help you if you feel you aren't being listened to.
- speak up for you
- make sure your voice is being heard
- help you take part in making decisions about things that affect your life
- work with you to make sure your wishes and feelings are listened to and acted on
- help you to make a complaint
Advocates don't work for carers or social workers - they are independent.
If you'd like to find out more or ask for advocacy support, you can talk to your social worker, independent review officer or contact us - email firstname.lastname@example.org or call freephone 08000129112.