The youth education and careers service offers help and support for young people with their future plans.
This service works closely with other local services and can direct you to the right people to get the help you need.
The service offers:
- one-to-one careers advice
- guidance interviews
- support with searching for jobs
- advice and help with CVs
- help with application forms
- interview techniques
- a vacancy information service for young people and employers
- information, advice and guidance on courses and training
We can help you if one of these statements applies to you:
- I'm aged 16 to 18 and not in education, employment or training
- I have support in school or college from the youth education and careers service
- I have a current education, health and care plan (EHCP)
- I need help after my GCSE results