We have a limited number of bulky waste collections available to book.
From 1 April 2023. this service costs:
- £40 for up to three items
- £50 for up to four items
To book a collection, call our customer services team: 01572 722 577.
Any items to be collected need to be left outside your property in a place that's easy to access and remove them from.
We can take up to four items per collection, including:
- white goods - for example washing machines and fridges
- carpets - must rolled, tied and be manageable by two people
- suites - a three piece suite counts as three items
- bags of household waste - two black bags count as one item. You'll need to put the bag inside another bag, to try and stop the bag splitting
- garden shed - this counts as four items. Maximum size is eight feet by six feet. Shed must be dismantled, with glass removed and nails hammered down
Any items with glass must be wrapped in an old blanket or similar.
We are unable to collect:
- garden waste
- soil, bricks, concrete or rubble
- tyres and car parts
- cast iron boilers or baths
- gas bottles
- garage doors and window frames
- oil tanks
- large sheds (bigger than eight feet by six feet)