Oakham and Uppingham Parking Sufficiency Study
The Council commissioned a study to assist with the formulation of a future parking strategy for Oakham and Uppingham.
This document provides details of the data collection surveys and subsequent analysis undertaken as part of the Oakham and Uppingham Parking Sufficiency Study (OUPSS) during July 2009.
The surveys were carried out to inform a study to determine the nature and extent of parking related issues in each of Rutland's key market towns.
The study identifies:
• Proposals for modification of the charging regime;
• Options for change in configuration of car parks;
• Options for on-street and off-street parking changes;
• Options for provision of other car parks; and
• Feasibility of park and ride on single or multiple corridors.
Oakham and Uppingham Parking Sufficiency Study (February 2010)