Website Technical Help
Our website has been developed for Microsoft Internet Explorer 6,7 and 8. Users with earlier versions of these browsers or other browsers may not be able to access the website or use all of its features.
Our website does not actually specify the size of text you see, this is interpreted by the browser software on your computer. If your computer is displaying the text on our site too small or too large for you to read then you will need to change your browser settings -
Links to files (PDF files) and external websites generally open in the same window you are viewing. However sometimes they will open in a new browser window. You will always be warned in the text if this is going to happen.
We receive many requests for links to external websites and will only include links to sites that we believe provide useful information that may be of interest to our users.
If you would like to request a link from our website please email email@example.com. Please be sure to include:
- your name and contact details, including a contact number
- the name of your organisation and postal address (if appropriate)
- details of the page(s) you would like the link to appear on
- a short description of your organisation and why you feel a link to your website would benefit our users.
- we never accept general requests for links - please specify which of our pages you feel would be appropriate for a link
- we do not usually accept requests for links from commercial (for-profit) organisations
- the decision whether or not to link to your site will be made by the department(s) responsible for the page(s) you are requesting a link from
- your request will be dealt with as soon as possible.